Grundfos ALPHA3 er neste generasjon av sirkulasjonspumper til bolighus, og den første sirkulasjonspumpen fra Grundfos som kommuniserer med Grundfos GO Remote-appen via Bluetooth trådløs teknologi. Det betyr at du enkelt kan utveksle opplysninger mellom pumpen og din smarttelefon eller nettbrettet. ALPHA3 kommer også med en innebygd funksjonalitet for enkel strømningsbasert, hydraulisk innregulering med appen Grundfos GO Balance. Med nye ALPHA3 har det aldri vært raskere og enklere å betjene en pumpe i et varmeanlegg for bolighus.
FULL KONTROLL VIA DIN SMARTTELEFON ELLER NETTBRETT
ALPHA3 styres via din smarttelefon eller nettbrett. Den benytter integrert Bluetooth tilkobling som kobles til den intuitive Grundfos GO Remote-appen. Dette sikrer smartere og mer optimal drift. Fra det øyeblikket pumpen er installert og koblet til, er all pumpedrift, inkludert installasjonsveiviseren, tilgjengelig i appen Grundfos GO Remote (iOS og Android). Du kan betjene pumpen helt uten å røre den, noe som er en stor fordel spesielt i rom hvor pumpen er vanskelig å komme til.
Grundfos ALPHA3 passer til:
- Ett- og to-rørs radiatorsystemer
- Passer til airconditionsystemer med væsketemperatur ≥ 2°C
Nøkkelegenskaper og fordeler
- Innebygd hydraulisk innregulering
- Full kontroll via Grundfos GO Remote-app, som tilbyr steg-for-steg assistanse ved pumpekonfigurasjon og igangkjøring
- Tørrkjøringssikring under oppstart og drift
- Robust oppstart sørger for at pumpen kontinuerlig forsøker å restarte med høyest mulig dreiemoment
- AUTOADAPT finner den optimale innstillingen og justerer fortløpende etter behov
- Markedsledende effektivitet
Grundfos GO Remote
Appen Grundfos GO Remote er vår brukervennlige plattform for fjernstyring, utvalg og informasjon. Den gir deg rask og intuitiv kontroll over alle funksjoner for tilkoblede pumper – og du kan raskt og enkelt endre alle innstillingene. Med GO Remote-appen får du også direkte tilgang til alarm- og advarselsloggen, noe som gjør det enkelt å foreta en feilsøking. I tillegg gir den deg direkte tilgang til våre nettbaserte verktøy, noe som sparer verdifull tid på rapportering og datainnsamling.
- Stille inn reguleringsformene konstanttrykk, proposjonaltrykk og konstant hastighet, samt AUTOADAPT for radiator og gulvvarme, via smarttelefon eller nettbrett
- Rapport med relevante data
- Adgang til alle Grundfos' nettbaserte verktøy i Grundfos Product Center - herunder dokumentasjon, utskiftning og dimensjonering
- Lagring av innstillinger
- Feilmeldinger og alarmer med mulige løsningsforslag
- Til alle Grundfos-pumper som kommuniserer via Bluetooth, radio eller IR
- Direkte adgang til GO Balance-appen og innreguleringsfunksjonen
- Lastes ned fra App Store og Google Play
Grundfos GO Balance
Grundfos GO Balance-appen veileder deg gjennom hvert steg av strømningsbasert hydraulisk innregulering av ALPHA3 for å gjøre prosessen rask og enkel. GO Balance er den første mobile plattformen for hydraulisk innregulering av to-rørs radiatorsystemer og gulvvarmeanlegg, og gir deg dokumentasjon og sprarer deg for tid. Den nye ALPHA3 har innebygd innreguleringsfunksjon for radiator- og gulvvarmeanlegg. Dette betyr at du ikke lenger trenger ALPHA Reader.
- Til innregulering av to-strengs radiatorsystemer og gulvvarmeanlegg via smarttelefon eller nettbrett
- Brukervennlig trinn-for-trinn-guide
- Rapport med relevant data
- Innreguleringsfunksjonen innebygd i pumpen - ALPHA Reader er ikke lenger nødvendig
- Lastes ned fra App Store og Google Play
Last ned Grundfos GO Remote og GO Balance-appen til din smarttelefon eller nettbrett. Finn linker her.
- Full betjening via smarttelefon eller nettbrett
- Veiledningsguide og problemfri installasjon og drift
- Innebygd innreguleringsfunksjon av radiator- og gulvvarmeanlegg
Frequently Asked Questions - ALPHA3-system
Are there subsidies for end users available for exchange of old pumps and hydraulic balancing
- Local legislation governs this. In Germany there is existing opportunity to receive subsidies for new build and renovations- Plans are pending for a major circulator replacement scheme in Germany though not voted upon in parliament yet.
Will the GO balance heat load estimation be accepted after 2016 (VdZ Verfahren A: specific heat load / Verfahren B: DIN EN 12831)? Is it planned to extend the app by DIN EN 12831 calculation?
- It is not in our current plans to extend GO Balance to cover DIN EN 12831. We will however continue to monitor the direction of German legislation during 2016.
Is hydraulic balancing with GO balance an officially accepted procedure (e.g. KfW)
- In Germany yes – this is in accordance with KfW and GO Balance even documents beyond the requirements in KfW.
When the LED color on ALPHA READER change from green to red, how long can I proceed balancing before I need to exchange battery?
- This depend on battery make and temperature. When AR turns off due to power shortage simply, just exchange the battery and continue the balancing. No data will be lost.
Can I use GO balance in systems with integrated pumps (exchange the pump in the boiler against A3)
- In principle, it is doable – however usually boilers encapsulate the pump and it will be difficult if not impossible to ensure radio transmission through the (metal) cabinet of the boiler.
How is the performance of the radiator calculated?
- The performance is calculated based on a log mean model that describes the power flow from the radiator based on the inlet temperature, the flow, and the nominal power. The inlet temperature is a user input to the App, the nominal power is the outcome of the radiator choice done in the App, and the flow is measured by the pump.
- The delta temperature across the radiators is found from the difference between the supply and return temperature. The return temperature depends on the room temperature and the flow through the radiators and is calculated by the App depended on the user input values. This means that the DeltaT presented in the App approximates what will be obtained in the branch given the conditions of the house, and can be used for evaluating the radiator design.
Why is there a Zeroflow measurement?
- The zero flow measurement is necessary as the App needs to find out if there is a bypass or not in the boiler and, if there is a bypass flow, measure the size of the bypass flow.
Why is there a Baseflow measurement?
- The internal hydraulic resistance of the heating source (boiler, heat pump, etc.) is often considerable in size and is therefore necessary for calculating the pump pressure. The algorithm in that app that calculates the internal hydraulic resistance uses the measured base flow and therefore needs this base flow measurement, which is found by opening the two valves with the highest flow.
What if you have two radiators, but only one thermostat combined?
- Then they should be treated as ONE long radiator in the input fields. The reason for treating it as one big radiators is that the water through the valve affect the whole radiator, hence the flow reduction imposed by the balancing valve should be adjusted in accordance to the heat radiated from both radiators.
What to do in the case where there are more than one radiator and thermostatic valve in a room? (The designation thermostatic valve should be replaced by heating coil, radiator or similar)
- The App supports more radiators with thermostats in the same room. In this case, the App divides the needed heat power for the room between the radiators in accordance with the radiator sizes. Such that the lager radiators are expected to deliver a larger amount of the heat power compared to the smaller radiators.
Accuracy of target flow determination – how much does it count to do it?
- It is not possible to adjust to the exact target with many types of balancing valve system. Fortunately, it is not important to adjust to the exact valve just that the flow is inside the green area then the heating system will operate as intended.
Comparishment to other hydronic balancing-calculators
- The great benefit with the GO-Balance is that it utilizes measurements on the hydraulic parts of the heating system and thereby remove uncertainties in the calculations compared to traditional balancing tools.
Can I do a balancing with the ALPAH3 pump in lower speed II?
- The pump has to run I speed III to do the balancing. The reason for this is that the App reads the pump flow and pressure form the ALPHA3 pump and these readings has a higher precision when the pump runs at speed III.
Can I use GO balance in one-pipe-systems
- The GO-Balance is design for two-pipe system where the heating elements are radiators. This means that it cannot be used for one-pipe system.
What is the advantage to use GO balance instead of automatic valves (Heimeier Eclipse etc.)
- The automatic balancing valves will ensure that the flow in the given radiator branch is limited to the value set at the balancing valve. With automatic balancing valves, there are no need for the balancing part of GO-Balance. However, the App can be used for calculating the flow set-points for the automatic valves. The only drawback with automatic balancing valves is that they requires a fairly high difference pressure to work.
Can I use GO Balance when automatic valves (example Heimeier Eclipse) are installed
- With the automatic balancing valves, the maximum allowed flow in the radiator branches of the heating system is adjusted directly. The GO-Balance App can be used for calculating the flow set-points for the automatic valves, whereas the balancing part of the App is not design for this type of valves and can therefore not be used in this type of system.
Can I use GO balance in Tichelmann Systems
- The Tichelmann system is just a special type of two-pipe system. The GO-Balance works with two-pipe system heated with radiators, meaning that it can very well be used in a Tichelmann system.
Can I use GO balance in systems without pre-adjustable valves AND without return valves
- It is of cause not possible to balance a system without balancing valves. However, with GO-Balance it is possible to calculated, on which radiator branch a balancing valve should be installed to obtain a well-balanced system.
Can I use Go balance in systems with relay valve (Überströmventil). Do I have to consider anything there?
- Automatic bypass valves typically opens with increased pressure. The App is not designed for operating with active automatic bypass valves. Therefore, it is recommended that the automatic balancing valve is closed or adjusted to the highest possible opening pressure during the balancing routine. Note that when closing the automatic bypass valve the boiler is in risk for overheating, therefore it is very important that the boiler is switch off during the balance routine in this case.
Why do I NOT have to type in return temperature in GO Ballance to define Delta T
- The return temperature depends on the supply temperature, the room temperature, and the flow through the radiator. All these values are known in the App, and are used for calculating the actual return temperature that will be obtained for the radiator. The App uses the calculated return temperature and the supply temperature to calculate Delta T. The use of the calculated return temperature ensures the resulting Delta T is the one actually obtainable with the given system configuration.
When I use radiator type 4/”unknown radiatortype” (Sonstige) and type in the radiator power: do I have to type in the Normheizkörperleistung (75/65/20) or the radiator power related to the real (selected) flow temperature
- You use the nominal radiator power when operating under 50/20 conditions, i.e. with a mean radiator temperature 50°C above room temperature. Commonly listed in datasheets as “75/65/20” or “80/60/20” ratings. Has to be written as SI-value [W].
Why do I have to calibrate “Zero flow”? All valves are closed should mean no flow.
- The zero flow calibration is necessary as the App needs to find out if there is a bypass or not in the boiler, and if there is a bypass measure the size of the bypass flow.
Which radiator power data are embedded in GO Balance for the different types and radiator sizes
- The data used to estimate the nominal radiator power from measureable values, such as height and length, is attracted from datasheets from radiator manufacturers such as Riopanels, Stelrad, hg-tec, Yongkang Huand etc.. Data is only attracted for radiators whish fulfills the standards within EN 442-1.
If I lose the BLE signal of the ALPHA Reader/MI401 on mobile phone during balancing, can I just go back to an area with signal to proceed?
- Yes. You can put the phone down in the area where there is signal – and then return to the valve you are about to balance. Just turn on the sound on your phone, and the sounds will help to lead you to balance. The higher the tone, the closer you are at reaching the target flow for the specific valve. When the phone makes a repeated “ding, ding, ding” sound, you have reached the flow within the target margins of being balanced.
How can the principle of the calculation process of GO balance be explained (how does the app calculate the recommended flow).
- The recommended flow is calculated based on the expected power consumption in the room, which is provided by the use by the Watt pr square meter and the number of square meter of the room. The radiator power is matched to the room power by adjusting the design flow given the expected supply temperature. Finally, the design temperature is scaled to pressure obtained by the pump in speed III. After the valves are balanced the pump should be put into AutoAdapt that will adjust the pressure to obtain the desired design flow in all radiator branches.
Why is the calculated real flow (after balancing and after putting the pump in normal control mode like Autoadapt) not part of the report
- The thermostats continuously adjusts the real flow to obtain the desired room temperature. The flow adjusted during the balancing is the maximum allowed flow in the system and will only be obtained under extreme conditions. Therefore it does not make sense to show the real flow in the raport.
Is it possible to use Alpha Reader with other pumps than ALPHA3
- No. It is currently only the ALPHA3 that is able to “flash” data.
Brug venligst nedenstående fomular.
Select country to contact your local sales company